WINDTAZ 4.5 INJECTION
Piperacillin 4gm & Tazobactam 0.5gm Injection
- Used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- Piperacillin is penicillin-type antibiotic that work by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Tazobactam is enzyme inhibitor (beta-lactamase inhibitor) that helps the piperacillin work better.
- Possesses broad spectrum of antibactrical activity against most gram (+ve) & gram (-) ve bacteria.
- Superior to ceftazidime plus tabramycin synergy in the treatment of serious nosocomial LRTI’s’.